Inspired by the traditional Caribbean design, Bahama shutters with a vertical mullion provide a bold accent with smart functionality. Attached to the exterior with a top hinge, the shutters can swing out at the bottom, letting breezes and sunlight bathe the space. When the shutters are closed, open louvers reduce the sun’s hot rays and enhance privacy while still allowing air to circulate. Metal fasteners are hidden to maintain clean, unbroken lines. Crafted from thermally-stable, pultruded fiberglass with aluminum hardware that stands up to sea-spray and coastal environments.
● Rails/Slats: Pultruded Structural Fiberglass
● Stiles: Pultruded Structural Fiberglass
● Finish: Primed and painted with a two-part urethane
● Width: 12"-119" (in 1/8" increments)
● Height: 18-1/2"-119" (in 1-1/2" increments)